All hydrogen plants are equipped with a control cabinet wich hosts the following parts:
– PLC for the plant control and automation. Standard PLCs used by Ener Blue are: Siemens S7-300, 1500, 400 and S7-400h
– Human Machine Interface (HMI). Siemens TP family with color touch screen of different sizes. Functionality access subdivided in different levels
password protected. HMI includes peripheries and auxiliaries for a fully integrated control. Display can be customized in vision and language.
– Remote communication (PC, IPhone, Android)
– Internal UPS for grid independent operation
– Hard wired circuit for plant tripping in case of PLC failure